RE: What to do?

Subject: RE: What to do?
From: "Goldstein, Dan" <DGoldstein -at- DeusTech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 16:29:19 -0500

Chuck (he said gently), perhaps it was a *little* out of line for you to use
the phrase, "how can you lay claim..."

Your opinion is every bit as valid as mine, but you should know that *many*
of your peers on this list have not been "taught significantly and
comprehensively in engineering disciplines."

I will not cite the 45 million previous posts on this list that support your
opinion or mine. I would merely suggest that we all use a little diplomacy
when writing about each other's professional qualifications.

Some of us even believe that the ability to use a little diplomacy *is* one
of our professional qualifications.

Dan Goldstein