Re: Hi-Tech Company Hasn't Used Tech Writers in Years - Help!

Subject: Re: Hi-Tech Company Hasn't Used Tech Writers in Years - Help!
From: Goober Writer <gooberwriter -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 07:42:18 -0700 (PDT)

> Really, though. Assuming Anne is still employed ...
> based on the post, it sounds like Anne has hit the
> brick wall and is not in a position to change things
> or to want to.
>
> I recommend becoming "el typist" and looking for an
> exit strategy.

Very true. I gotta say though, if your job is causing
or triggering illnesses, GET OUT! Don't even hesitate,
or fool yourself into thinking you can handle it or
what not. GET OUT!

You can find better work much easier than a better
heart.

Put your priorities in order and follow what's best.

=====
Goober Writer
(because life is too short to be inept)

"As soon as you hear the phrase "studies show",
immediately put a hand on your wallet and cover your groin."
-- Geoff Hart

http://shopping.yahoo.com

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com