Re: FATAL FRAME ERROR... PLEASE HELP!

Subject: Re: FATAL FRAME ERROR... PLEASE HELP!
From: "Rick Henkel" <frameuser -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 10:38:24 -0500

What kind of things are in these files? Graphics? Insets?

Where did the crashes occur: on a network or on a local drive?

Rick

"Kelley Bennett" <ktbca57 -at- hotmail -dot- com> wrote in message
news:216697 -at- techwr-l -dot- -dot- -dot-

> I am a long time user of Frame... and have not had this problem before...
> while having fatal errors in the past... nothing like this one...
>
> I have a book with a bunch of files in it... the book was created MONTHS
> ago... and I have a file in it that has existed there for a couple of
months
> ago... worked in it yesterday... no problems...
>
> today, i went to open it, I got a fatal error... tried renaming the
file...
> still... fatal error... tried opening the file by itself, from the book,
and
> without first opening frame... BOOM... same error.
>
> removed the file from the FOLDER and it was fine... so i created a new
> folder... moved everything over there... and BOOM... same error...
>
> then i tried to open other files from the same book... (without opening
the
> book first)... BOOM... same error
>
> i tried deleting the book file so that i could create a new book with all
> these same files... no good.. same error...
>
> I reported the error to Adobe, but they provide no solution as to what to
> do.. just an automated "thank you for your email - don't call us... we
won't
> call you"
>
> ANYONE EVER HAD THIS PROBLEM... ANYONE GOT AN IDEA OF HOW TO SAVE MY
> FILES?????
>
> HEEELLLLLPPPPPP!

HAVE YOU SEEN THE LATEST FRAMEMAKER PUBLISHING TOOL?

competitive pricing or view a live demo at: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l3

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com