RE: Accredited Online Tech Comm Masters Program Suggestions?

Subject: RE: Accredited Online Tech Comm Masters Program Suggestions?
From: "Westbrook,Beth" <beth -dot- westbrook -at- dhs -dot- state -dot- tx -dot- us>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 08:19:25 -0500

I think Texas Tech has an online MATC program:
http://www.english.ttu.edu/tc/

>From what I've heard, they're also starting up an online Ph.D. program. I'm
planning to talk to one or two of their profs this weekend when they're in
Austin for the STC regional conference (which I won't actually be
attending).

competitive pricing or view a live demo at: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l3

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com