Consultant Policy and Procedures?

Subject: Consultant Policy and Procedures?
From: "Ivan Gelical" <ivan_gellical -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 11:05:47 -0500

Hello-

Does anyone out there have any policy and/or procedure documents governing how consultants interact with companies? For example, at our company a consultant cannot accept or buy meals from company employees and then charge the company.

Does anyone have anything remotely along these lines? If you do, could you send my way? And feel free to remove any confidential information.

I'm sure that our policy is thin, and it would be very helpful to gauge against somone elses. Also, if there are places to find this, please let me know.

Ivan

Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your existing Internet access and enjoy patented spam protection and more. Sign up now! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/byoa

competitive pricing or view a live demo at: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l3

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com