RE: Going from Hourly to Per Project Basis - Thank You

Subject: RE: Going from Hourly to Per Project Basis - Thank You
From: anachie sheakspear <asheakspear -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 09:26:45 -0700 (PDT)

All:

A big, big, thank you to all those on the list for
taking the time to answer my questions. I've got a lot
to read, and am very grateful for your responses.

I'll keep you'll posted as to the outcome. And, if you
have any additional comments, suggestions, etc., feel
free to send my way.

Thanks much,

Anachie

http://shopping.yahoo.com