Re: Ethical dilemma

Subject: Re: Ethical dilemma
From: surfer_924 -at- earthlink -dot- net
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 10:24:12 -0600

Where I work we use electronic timesheets, and the only people who can
"see" my timesheet are my me, my supervisor, and the accounting dept.
So my first question is, how do you know how she is charging her time?

When I take time off during the week for appointments, etc. I usually
don't charge it to my sick leave account and instead stay late, come in
early, work through lunch, etc. to make up the time. My manager supports
this.

If the real issue here is that you feel she is taking too much time off
and not carrying her share of the load, maybe this is what you should
address with her, and/or management.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com