RE: Multiple file global replace/RoboHelpX4/WinHelp4

Subject: RE: Multiple file global replace/RoboHelpX4/WinHelp4
From: "Ruiter, Vicki" <Vicki_Ruiter -at- sra -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 09:30:40 -0400

I'm not sure I understand the question....you have a RoboHelp project, but
you are working with Word files? So these are files that haven't been put
into the RoboHelp project yet....I'm not sure why you have a compatibility
issue with RoboHelp. Is it that you have to update Word files and the
RoboHelp project and you are looking for something that will do it all in
one fell swoop?

I think I'd just do a macro in Word.

Vicki Ruiter
SRA International