Re: What deadly serious article about technical writing would you pay money to read?

Subject: Re: What deadly serious article about technical writing would you pay money to read?
From: jenny_berger -at- fairfieldresidential -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 13:24:50 -0500

Well, if it's "deadly serious" I'm not sure I'd read it....but then, I
don't think there's much in tech writing to be "deadly serious" about.
Besides, I have enough in my life that's "deadly serious" that doesn't
have to do with work.

Truly good humor on something that some people can't help getting "deadly
serious" about, now there's something I'd pay for.

Jenny Berger
Technical Writer
Information Systems
Fairfield Residential

"Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- editors-writers -dot- info>
Sent by: bounce-techwr-l-115343 -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
09/26/2003 12:59 PM
Please respond to "Bonnie Granat"

To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
cc:
Subject: What deadly serious article about technical writing would you pay money to
read?

What I'm trying to get at is what possible serious subjects might be both
worth writing about *and* within my own professional grasp. While I am
bottom-feeding, I'd like to see if it's possible to contribute something
worthwhile to the field and perhaps make a buck or two.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com