Somewhat OT: IT Horoscopes

Subject: Somewhat OT: IT Horoscopes
From: "Karen E. Black" <kblack_text -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 12:10:00 -0400

Personally, I like to read my horoscope at the _end_ of the day, just to see how it should have gone ;->

My IT horoscope for September is surprisingly accurate, considering that I've been seconded to help with interface testing, and my boss's boss hasn't been talking to me much lately (both he and my boss got mad at me for an "unprofessional" e-mail I sent about my problems getting information about our upcoming release for the User Release Notes):

"Despite personality differences, find the common denominator in professional relationships -- you're going to need help to accomplish your goals. Although your sign likes to be productive, your schedule has been challenging, even for you. Your hard work has not gone unnoticed, however. You've proven yourself and will have a chance to enjoy a bit of freedom and autonomy." My personal keyword is "paradox."

http://whatis.techtarget.com/definition/0,,sid9_gci919205,00.html

Is fearr socrú dá dhonacht ná dlí dá fheabhas.
It's better to solve the problem than to improve the law.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com