Single-sourcing DIDN'T work for me just now?

Subject: Single-sourcing DIDN'T work for me just now?
From: "Hart, Geoff" <Geoff-H -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 16:25:31 -0400

For those who are interested in learning more about single-sourcing, I
recommend finding a copy of the August 2003 issue of STC's _Technical
Communication_, which contains a comprehensive and nicely balanced
discussion of the many aspects of single-sourcing. Joe Williams' short
literature review provides a good starting point for learning more.

(try ghart -at- videotron -dot- ca if you get no response)
580 boul. St-Jean
Pointe-Claire, Que., H9R 3J9 Canada

"I don't read literary theory anymore; it makes my brain hurt... I have way
too much time on my hands and way too little to think about. In this
respect, the laundromat is not much different from the English department
office."--Tim Morris, U of Texas English professor ("Suds", in _The American
Scholar_)

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com