Re: It's too early for this: why marketing people shouldn't write docs

Subject: Re: It's too early for this: why marketing people shouldn't write docs
From: "Chuck Martin" <cm -at- writeforyou -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 10:01:05 -0700

The grid control works that way consistently and appropriately. "May" was
also used to describe several other manipulations as well. If it doesn't
work, it's because somehting broke in the program, not because there is some
condition that may occur where it would not operate that way.

Chuck Martin

"Gene Kim-Eng" <techpubs -at- genek -dot- com> wrote in message news:213370 -at- techwr-l -dot- -dot- -dot-

> This first thought that comes to my mind is, how reliable
> is this application? Is there a substantial possibility
> that clicking and dragging on the right border of the
> column may *not* change the column widths...?

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com