Wanted: experiences integrating OpenOffice.org with web apps and business processes

Subject: Wanted: experiences integrating OpenOffice.org with web apps and business processes
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 17:26:08 -0700

(posted with permission from Eric Ray)

Does anyone have any experience with using OpenOffice.org for web apps or business processes? Or work for a company that does? If so, I would be grateful if they'd get in touch with me off-line.

I have a chance to place an article on these subjects with a major computer magazine. Eventually, I'd like to interview people who can speak for companies working in these areas, either by phone or via e-mail.

Anyone who gives me a solid lead will receive a credit at the end of the article. For companies, it's good free publicity.

My thanks for any help anyone can offer.

http://members.axion.net/~bbyfield

"And in the night when I'm all alone
And the sadness goes to the bone
I'd make the words in the refrain
As lethal as the knives of Spain."
-Ray Wylie Hubbard, "The Knives of Spain"

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com