Re: How do we read?

Subject: Re: How do we read?
From: "Chuck Martin" <cm -at- writeforyou -dot- com>
To: techwr-l
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 14:48:46 -0700

"Cindy Kight" <Cindy -dot- Kight -at- DataMaxGroup -dot- com> wrote in message
news:212893 -at- techwr-l -dot- -dot- -dot-
Tech writing tie-in:
On the plus side, when people can't write or spell well, writers become more
valuable.
On the other hand, when people can't read, who needs writers?

I can't let this pass--even if it is Friday afternoon (and 95 degrees
outside, where I'm alternately wishing I was at the beach or heading to the
Baskin Robbins across the street).

Just because writers may not be needed (something that I doub;t'll ever come
true anyway), we'll still need communicators. Communication is inherent
within everything, and we'll still need to create appropriate designs that
communicate correctly.

Chuck Martin