Re: WAY OT: Help with Latin

Subject: Re: WAY OT: Help with Latin
From: Michele Davis <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>
To: Goober Writer <gooberwriter -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 13:48:59 -0500

No way, Spanlink can't be doing anything in latin.

--
Michele

"I've learned that sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand." Andy Rooney
www.krautgrrl.com

Goober Writer wrote:

Can any of you Latin scholars out there help me with
the Latin translation of this phrase?

BEWARE OF THE WIENER DOG

EWAREBAY OFAY THE IENERWAY OGDAY

This can't possibly be a serious request, can it? Work
related?
This is the kind of stuff TechWooHoo was made for.