RE: Omitting Table and Figure Numbers?

Subject: RE: Omitting Table and Figure Numbers?
From: Allan Ackerson <Allan -at- profitsystems -dot- net>
To: 'Joan Goldstein' <jgoldstein -at- exagrid -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 07:23:26 -0600

OTOH, figure or table numbers allow you to bracket what you're looking for.
For example, the text tells you to look for the "WHATEVER Parameters" table.
You flip forward or backward in the text to the "WHATSTHIS Perimeters"
table. Is that ahead of or behind the "WHATEVER Parameters" table? If the
text tells you to see Table 34 and you flip backward to Table 25, you know
you need to go forward.

Cheers!
Al