text-only popups misbehaving in generated JavaHelp

Subject: text-only popups misbehaving in generated JavaHelp
From: "Anne Halsey" <wrdfinesse -at- comcast -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 08:09:28 -0600

Hi all - I'm hoping you can help me with (yet another) pesky little problem
I'm having with JavaHelp. (Please don't advise me to generate a different
type of help system; this is mandated by the customer.) I've posted this
query to eHelp's JavaHelp forum, and have consulted what seems like endless
sources of JavaHelp information both on Sun's website and 'out there' in
cyberspace. No joy.

I'm running under Win2k, generating JavaHelp from RoboHelp for HTML Help
X4.1; SDK 1.4.2xxx and JavaHelp 1.1.3 installed.

I'm formatting the text-only popup as follows:

- Tahoma, 10 pt, black
- background color = default (pale yellow)
- vert/horiz margins = 10

When I preview the topic and popup, I get the expected result. When I
generate, however, the text-only popup changes appearance (~8 pt times
roman, no background color). Does anyone have any insight into this
problem?

Regards,

Anne

Anne Halsey