Re: Biomed - Wave of the Future - Evolve?

Subject: Re: Biomed - Wave of the Future - Evolve?
From: "Mike O." <obie1121 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 12:46:12 -0400

John Posada wrote:
> Give or take a year or two, his Moses book came out in 74, then his LBJ
book
> came out in 82...Give me 8 years on one subject and I'll be an expert in
quantum theory

If you pro-rate it by page count, it's probably more in line with your usual
schedule :-) Besides, the LBJ thing still isn't finished.

Anyway, my point was about domain knowledge... correct me if I'm wrong, but
I imagine you got your current job because of your past experience
documenting technology infrastructure, not because of any particular
expertise in book distribution.

Mike O.