RE: Biomed - Wave of the Future - Evolve?

Subject: RE: Biomed - Wave of the Future - Evolve?
From: "Goldstein, Dan" <DGoldstein -at- DeusTech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L (E-mail)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 11:26:36 -0400

Carpet bomb 'em with your resume. Aren't you an SQL doc expert? I've heard
that skill discussed among biomed software developers. Your knowledge of
Visio could also be crucial when it comes time to map procedures for FDA
submissions -- one of my charts was 3 pages high by 8 pages long, and I know
that's a small chart by Posada standards.

No, not *anyone* can do it. Diane and I were talking about skilled writers
who learn fast, as opposed to skilled writers with existing scientific
knowledge. The latter might be preferable, but the former can get jobs, too.

Dan