Job Trends (was: India)

Subject: Job Trends (was: India)
From: "Mark L. Levinson" <nosnivel -at- netvision -dot- net -dot- il>
To: TechWr-L <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 23:05:15 +0200

> As more people in diverse job junctions develop tech comm
> skills, will there be as much need for dedicated tech
> comm workers?

Are more people developing tech comm skills? It seems
to me that fewer and fewer people can handle the challenge
of writing a simple sentence.

Mark L. Levinson - Herzliya, Israel - nosnivel -at- netvision -dot- net -dot- il
"I don't like these modern day disasters what consists of ten
years of worry an' ten seconds of boom an' wango!" - Churchy