Re: The ultimate in understatement?

Subject: Re: The ultimate in understatement?
From: Michele Davis <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>
To: Diane Evans <diane_evans -at- hotmail -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 13:17:40 -0500

Unfortunately Seattle was ranked in the top 10 worst places to live in the nation by Forbes about a month ago. Mostly because Microsoft has been driving the prices of homes through the roof.

--
Michele

"I've learned that sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand." Andy Rooney
www.krautgrrl.com

Diane Evans wrote:

I have to put in a pitch for Seattle.

In Seattle, you are an hour or less away from skiing (water or snow, take your pick). We also have a temperate climate, and Bill Gates, besides. What a life!

Diane Evans
Technical Writer