Re: How to change the preferred mail tool in Mozilla Firebird?

Subject: Re: How to change the preferred mail tool in Mozilla Firebird?
From: Jenny Igoe <jenny -at- fgm -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 07:32:55 -0700 (PDT)

I use Firebird 0.6.1, and, while I don't know how to edit that specific
setting, I found a link to a Help page that might...um...help. ;-)

http://texturizer.net/firebird/edit.html

If this info doesn't get you what you need, you can probably find it at
that site.

I almost hate to ask, but do you have the latest build? If you're using 0.6
I recommend upgrading to 0.6.1...at the very least you get a cool new icon.
;-) 0.6.1 also allows "about:config" to be entered in the address bar,
which provides access to a lot of settings (including a ton of mail
settings) that I wouldn't know how to modify if I wanted to. So if the
above URL doesn't help, and you know anything about this stuff,
"about:config" might help.

--Jenny

Jenny Igoe
Technical Writer