chm file weirdness

Subject: chm file weirdness
From: andrea_w_brundt -at- hotmail -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 08:50:02 -0600

Hi!

My chm file works fine on my desktop, but once it's compiled in to the
application, things get weird. When the chm file opens, it opens showing
the Index tab rather than the TOC tab. Also, the chm file's window opens
behind the active window in the application -- you have to click the
window in the Windows taskbar to see the help.

Since the chm file works fine before it's compiled, I'm guessing the
problem is in the code that calls the help file. But ya never know. So
before I go yak with Development, I'd like to ask -- Has anyone else had
this problem before? What was the solution?

Thanks,
Andrea