Apology for multiple postings! She must really need help!

Subject: Apology for multiple postings! She must really need help!
From: "Brigitte Johnston" <bjohnston -at- humantech -dot- com>
To: "Techwr-l List" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 16:18:16 -0400

My humble apology for multiple postings about EPS graphics in Word!
(I'm on digest.) I got at least three automated responses saying the
message was NOT posted! I guess it was after all...I'm finished posting
now...(but you might see another straggler coming in - just hit DELETE,
unless of course you have the answer!).

Brigitte Johnston