Re: Header/Footer widths in Word

Subject: Re: Header/Footer widths in Word
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 11:15:30 -0600

John asks:

> Without separating the landscape sections into separate documents, is there
> a way of having the header/footer span the width of both portrait and
> landscape, full width, yet not interrupt pagination flow from page to page?

I solve this by making sure each portion of the document where the page
layout changes is a separate *section* - do this by inserting a section
break between each. Then you can adjust the header for each section
individually. But in doing so, you need to avoid the "same as previous"
setting.

I don't know a fast easy way to do this; instead, my method forces you to
tweak each section, which can be a drag.

Keith Cronin
My dog can lick anyone.