Can you control whether or not to show Camtasia object?

Subject: Can you control whether or not to show Camtasia object?
From: Evelyn G Barker <ebarker -at- uta -dot- edu>
To: "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 16:28:29 -0500

Hello,
I am a newbie to Camtasia and have the following question:

We want to create a video with text objects, but give the user the option to
turn off the text. Kind of like videos where you have the option of turning
off the sound but the video still plays.

Is that possible with Camtasia, and if so, how do I do it? If someone could
just point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.

Evelyn Barker
University of Texas at Arlington
ebarker -at- uta -dot- edu