re: XML Instruction/Class Needed - Suggestions?

Subject: re: XML Instruction/Class Needed - Suggestions?
From: Sean Hower <hokumhome -at- freehomepage -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 07:55:54 -0700 (PDT)

----------------------------
Janet Vega asks
Anyone happen to know of good and cheap XML classes
(level one) in the southern california area? (LA
County and/or Orange County)?
----------------------------

My learning was a mix of online resources and books. I didn't take any classes, so I can't help you there. The books I found most useful were:

Teach Yourself XML in 21 Days
XML Bible
XML: A Primer

Some good web sites to go to are:
Technical Introduction to XML
http://nwalsh.com/docs/articles/xml/

Working with XML
http://java.sun.com/xml/jaxp/dist/1.0.1/docs/tutorial/TOC.html

XML-DOC
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/xml-doc/

TopXML
http://www.topxml.com/

XML.com
http://www.xml.com/index.csp

The last two have lots of articles/tutorials about working with XML.

"And in the morning, I'm makin waffles." ~ Donkey
Sean Hower - tech writer
http://hokum.freehomepage.com

Create your own web site for FREE at http://www.freehomepage.com