Fun Interview Stories

Subject: Fun Interview Stories
From: "Hart, Geoff" <Geoff-H -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA>
To: "Techwr-L (E-mail)" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>, 'Dick Margulis' <margulis -at- fiam -dot- net>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 09:12:34 -0400

Dick Margulis, responding to Andrew Plato's anecdote ("Chris is a about
6'2", 275lb, moustache...wearing a beautiful sun dress, heels, makeup, and a
stylish wig. Yes, Chris is a cross-dresser."): <<So what's the problem?>>

Isn't it obvious? This guy/gal is going to expect a huge salary just to pay
their clothing expenses, and obviously won't fit in at Andrew's workplace,
where dresses are worn only on Fridays. <gdrlh>

(try ghart -at- videotron -dot- ca if you get no response)
580 boul. St-Jean
Pointe-Claire, Que., H9R 3J9 Canada

"For what I have published, I can only hope to be pardoned; but for what I
have burned, I deserve to be praised."--Alexander Pope