Re: Fun Interview Stories

Subject: Re: Fun Interview Stories
From: Dick Margulis <margulis -at- fiam -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 07:00:23 -0400

Andrew Plato wrote:

So, we invite Chris to come in for an interview. Chris shows up. On time.
Chris is a about 6'2", 275lb, moustache...wearing a beautiful sun dress, heels,
makeup, and a stylish wig. Yes, Chris is a cross-dresser.

So what's the problem? Just yesterday, Grace Abenheim wrote:

"I personnaly think that dressing up for an interview is very useful in
showing how professional you are. Now, depending on the state and weather, dressing up can mean a suit, a shirt and pants or just a plain dress. ... I would prefer soemone who is dressed up on d-day but once he is hired, he can wear what he wants especially if there is a corporate culture."

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses at mail.fiam.net]