RE: The Results (Long)/Addendum

Subject: RE: The Results (Long)/Addendum
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: 'David Knopf' <david -at- knopf -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 13:17:57 -0400

I was in sales and I made a call on a CA GSA employee in Sacramento. I'd
just moved out from NYC about 2 weeks before, where my territory was DT
Financial District, so all I had was high-end wool gray, blue and blue
pinstripe suits, and I happen to like wearing braces (suspenders) and French
cuffs...really high-end ones, that I'd get at Brooks Brothers or Paul
Stuart's (both Madison Ave clothing stores).

I'm sitting in front of a CA State mid-level functionary in his white open
collar short sleeve polyester shirt, gray polyester slacks (about 2 inches
short), white socks and black shop shoes, and he says "I didn't know that
paisley has come back into style".

John