RE: Word - odd pages only

Subject: RE: Word - odd pages only
From: "Jim Shaeffer" <jims -at- spsi -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 11:42:03 -0400

You can partially automate this by inserting a SEQ field (like SEQ Oddpage) on every Odd page of your document. This will automatically count the Odd pages and not the even ones, but you have to ensure that it is only on odd pages and never on an even one.

Unfortunately, when I try to put this SEQ field into an Odd-page-only footer, I get an error saying "Main Document Only." Grrr.

Jim Shaeffer (jims -at- spsi -dot- com)