RE: So many jobs want CURRENT security clearances

Subject: RE: So many jobs want CURRENT security clearances
From: "Keri Morgret" <morgret -at- operamail -dot- com>
To: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techpubs -at- genek -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 15:52:09 -0700

We'd be estatic if we could get ours in six months.. I'm a day late on this thread, so it's probably been brought up, but the type of clearance also influences the time it takes. For Top Secret with a Lifestyle Poly, we've had it take two years for some people.

> It can take up to 6 months to clear a prospective new
> hire.
http://www.operamail.com
Get OperaMail Premium today - USD 29.99/year