Re: So many jobs want CURRENT security clearances

Subject: Re: So many jobs want CURRENT security clearances
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 14:22:25 -0600

I was writing a response when I saw that Eric Dunn had already said
everything I wanted to say.

Job hunting isn't fair. Neither is life. If it was, I'd have abs of steel
and my mean older brother would be fat.

I know you're just venting, but - particularly when wanting to achieve a
clearance level that will involve people checking up on you - the Internet
may not be the best place to do so.

Hang in there!

Keith Cronin
I demand a salary commensurate with my sigline writing experience.