RE: Tech writing makes the front page

Subject: RE: Tech writing makes the front page
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "'Lathrop, Sarah'" <Sarah-Lathrop -at- forum-financial -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 15:58:52 -0400

I'd LOVE to know how they came up with 129 tech writing jobs.

Not 130, not 128.

John Posada, Senior Technical Writer
Barnes&Noble.com
Moderator: Yahoo "Techwriter" group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/techwriter/
"If you're afraid to be second-guessed, you better not make any decisions."
--Hal Sutton, America's 2004 Ryder Cup Captain