RE: Interesting article

Subject: RE: Interesting article
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: 'Diane Evans' <diane_evans -at- hotmail -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 14:51:26 -0400

Anyone wanna take a shot at my employer's help web? I didn't write it, but
I'll try to have objective input forwarded.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/help/help.asp

John Posada, Senior Technical Writer
Barnes&Noble.com
Moderator: Yahoo "Techwriter" group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/techwriter/
"If you're afraid to be second-guessed, you better not make any decisions."
--Hal Sutton, America's 2004 Ryder Cup Captain