Re: Best Graduate School?

Subject: Re: Best Graduate School?
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 13:11:58 -0600

My tech-writing mentor raved about RPI. She completed her master's there,
and now after a few years working at Microsoft, she's planning to go back
there for a doctorate. She's the best tech writer I've ever worked with,
so I respect her opinion.

Keith Cronin

Siglines in haiku?
"Why not?" asks this slighty odd