Bug tracking system

Subject: Bug tracking system
From: "G. Abenhaim" <g -dot- abenhaim -at- nhc -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 10:46:32 -0400

"Hi, guys...I've recently started using an application on our intranet
called
FogBugz where my readers can post bugs and suggestions. I've been using it
for about a week and I've already seen benefits.

Anyone else using something like this to collect feedback from their
readers? "

Hi John,

We are using something somewhat similar that is internal but the people that
use it the most are not tech writers but the SQA team. It is called Scarab.
All r&D use it and open a bug when we find something wrong with the
software. But SQA are the ones delegating them to the right person to fix it
or fix it themselves.
It works very well but sometimes people fix bugs and forget to put it in the
software.

Hope this helps.
/G

ROBOHELP X4 - THE INDUSTRY STANDARD IN HELP AUTHORING
Buy RoboHelp by July 31st and receive a $100 mail-in rebate!
Find out more about RoboHelp X4: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com