Re: CSS book recommendations?

Subject: Re: CSS book recommendations?
From: Goober Writer <gooberwriter -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 07:35:12 -0700 (PDT)

Eric and Deb's "HTML 4 for Dummies: Quick Reference"
was all I needed to get up to speed with CSS, being
HTML literate. Was only $15.00 at full price too.

--- kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com wrote:
> It's been a while since I've bought any HTML/Web
> design books, so I'm not
> up on the current popular choices. Anybody have any
> recommendations for a
> good book for learning CSS (cascading style sheets)
> targeted at an
> HTML-literate designer?

=====
Goober Writer
(because life is too short to be inept)

"As soon as you hear the phrase "studies show",
immediately put a hand on your wallet and cover your groin."
-- Geoff Hart

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

NEED TO PUBLISH FRAMEMAKER CONTENT ONLINE? "Mustang" is a NEW single
sourcing tool for FrameMaker that lets you easily publish your content
online. No macro language required! http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l3

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com