RE: XML conversion

Subject: RE: XML conversion
From: "R. Johnson" <rjayz -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 09:50:46 -0700 (PDT)

Why offline?

This is just the sort of thing I'd like to learn more
about. Seems like a conversation that others on the list
could benefit from, too. Am I wrong TECHWR-lers?

Robin Johnson

----------
Justin Kelley writes:

>Hello,

I was wondering if anyone out there has had experience with

converting
their doc set to XML and can talk with me offline about it.
I'm
looking
for someone who knows the process well and can tell me the
pros
and
cons of it.

Thanks,

Justin

http://sbc.yahoo.com

NEED TO PUBLISH FRAMEMAKER CONTENT ONLINE? "Mustang" is a NEW single
sourcing tool for FrameMaker that lets you easily publish your content
online. No macro language required! http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l3

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com