Looking for peers/mentors who work in CBT

Subject: Looking for peers/mentors who work in CBT
From: Rowena Hart <rowena_hart -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 16:30:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I'm about to embark on an MA in Distributed Learning.
I would like to hook up with other people from the
technical writing community who are actively involved
in managing or authoring medium to large sized
computer based training programs. I'm looking for a
group of peers/mentors with whom I can casually
discuss concepts, practices, and current issues. If
you're interested, please contact me off list.

I'm sure there are tonnes of online resources out
there regarding CBT. If you aren't interested in
personal contact and just want to point me toward some
sites, feel free to pass them along.

Cheers,

Rowena

=====
"The use of travelling is to regulate imagination by
reality, and, instead of thinking how things may be,
to see them as they are." - Samuel Johnson

"One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to
lose sight of the shore for a very long time." - A. Gide

http://sbc.yahoo.com

NEED TO PUBLISH FRAMEMAKER CONTENT ONLINE? "Mustang" is a NEW single
sourcing tool for FrameMaker that lets you easily publish your content
online. No macro language required! http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l3

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com