Re: ADMIN: Civility and content

Subject: Re: ADMIN: Civility and content
From: "Jan Cohen" <familyforever -at- mindspring -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 18:47:50 -0400

Oops, sorry about that. It was what's his face that originally proposed
limiting the number of postings.

Guess I'm just concentrating more on my work than on my email during the day
<vbg>.

All joking aside though, it is a pretty good list. Kudos to its owner and
its members! Now it's back to my guitar... which brings up a quick question:
what kind of hobbies does the average tech writer have? How do you others
blow off steam after slaving over a hot keyboard all day long?

Jan C.