ZIP File Manager

Subject: ZIP File Manager
From: "Jeff Hanvey" <jewahe -at- lycos -dot- co -dot- uk>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 11:05:19 -0400

I work with a lot of ZIP files that I didn't create. For various reasons, I
only work with certain files within these zips, and I want to get rid of the
fluff in the interest of decreasing file size (I want to be able to store
these reports on a CD so I can keep them for reference).

Does anyone know of a good file manager with integrated zip support? I'd
like to have something that will treat ZIPs like a folder, let me do a
search for certain file types, and delete those files. Short of extracting
all the files, I'm at a loss - and I have been googling all morning,
downloading candidates, and rejecting them...

Jeff Hanvey
Augusta, GA
jewahe -at- lycos -dot- co -dot- uk
http://www.jewahe.net

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO
Create professional Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and
demos with all new RoboHelp Studio. More at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com