Re: organizing DTD <element> and interface information

Subject: Re: organizing DTD <element> and interface information
From: Jan Henning <henning -at- r-l -dot- de>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 07:27:36 +0200

Hi Lisa

Seriously, I may be in a position to contact the customer and/or find
another way to get the information at some point. But for now, I can't.

Sorry that I misunderstood you - if you mentioned this problem, I must have overlooked it.

Since you don't know why you are doing this, why not take an incremental approach: Add the element names to the screen descriptions, using a special paragraph tag. Add any additional notes that may apply using one of your standard tags.

Then create an alphabetical list of these paragraphs, which gives the customer a way from XML to screen without any additional work for you.

If there is feedback from the customer that this does not meet their requirements, you can add addtional information according to their comments.

Regards
Jan Henning

Jan Henning
ROSEMANN & LAURIDSEN GMBH
Am Schlossberg 14, D-82547 Eurasburg, Germany

Phone: +49 700 0200 0700, Fax: +49 8179 9307-12
E-Mail: henning -at- r-l -dot- de, Web: www.r-l.de

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO

RoboHelp Studio maximizes your Help authoring power by combining RoboHelp Office and RoboDemo, so you can easily create professional Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and demos.

Find out more about RoboHelp Studio at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com