Re: RE: Rather OT -- No Friday Techwr-l humor yet?

Subject: Re: RE: Rather OT -- No Friday Techwr-l humor yet?
From: Susan W. Gallagher <sgallagher5 -at- cox -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 16:26:54 -0400

This is the time of year when San Diegans pay the price for
the good weather we enjoy the rest of the year. It's called
"May Grey" and "June Gloom" and it's still with us and I, for
one, am really sick of it and ready for summer to start.
We've had one, maybe two, sunny days all month and have set
quite a few record-low high temperatures so far this month.
(I.e., the lowest high temp ever recorded on that date)

My office is on a hill, about 2 blocks from the beach. You
can't even see the horizon today for the marine layer (and
no, that's not a whole bunch of guys from Camp Pendelton
laying around on the beach!). ;-) Temps were supposed to
go all the way up to 72 today, but it's already almost 1:30
and I don't think we've broken 70 yet.

But then again, when it's sunny and 75 in February... <g>

-swg

> >Rosie who thinks its cool in Phoenix because it is only 102 and partly
> cloudy today.
>

> . . .meanwhile us Seattle natives are hudling in frightened masses as
> there is a large strange yellow object in the sky and the temperature is
> climbing over 75 degrees . . .

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO

RoboHelp Studio maximizes your Help authoring power by combining
RoboHelp Office and RoboDemo, so you can easily create professional
Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and demos.

Find out more about RoboHelp Studio at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com