quality plan

Subject: quality plan
From: "mark Dsouza" <dino99 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 16:02:39 +0000

Hi all,

I have a situation here.

What kind of inputs can a technical writer give to a operations quality plan for a service. We already have a template for the quality plan with sections like configuration management, training, communication methodology, and support processes. We don't have a quality department. However, we do have an operations team and because of which my suggestions on how operations should be documented would not be appreciated.

Regards,
Mark

Attention NRIs! Send money home in a jiffy. http://server1.msn.co.in/msnleads/citibankrca/citibankrca2.asp

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO

RoboHelp Studio maximizes your Help authoring power by combining RoboHelp Office and RoboDemo, so you can easily create professional Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and demos.

Find out more about RoboHelp Studio at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com