Re: Motivation + career path

Subject: Re: Motivation + career path
From: Sean Brierley <seanb_us -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 18:29:12 -0700 (PDT)

Bah! That's silly.

I can use your name any time. See, I'm calling it now.
If you want to be anonymous you have to behave in
accordance with your wishes. If you choose to be an
outspoken character on public list servs . . . well,
you get what you ask for. And, yes, you get
pigeon-holed.

Don't worry, though. I actually appreciate 99% of your
posts and perspective. My only complaint, contrary to
Dick Margulis' assumption, is that you do not focus
enough on getting content and work done. You have a
blind spot for FrameMaker and other things like single
sourcing and you poo-poo such things *even* when they
are saving time, being efficient, and helping folks
get their content written more quickly and accurately
than an alternative. (Just as people wrongly peg me as
a FrameMaker evangelist. ;?) Oh, and I occasionally
giggle about your mom's Mercedes . . . maybe the car
is out-of-bounds, feel free to giggle about my
(faster, more efficient, slinky ;?) car.

Cheers,

Sean

--- Andrew Plato <gilliankitty -at- yahoo -dot- com> wrote:

> Consider it a trademark issue. Its my name, I have
> exclusive rights to use it.
> If you want to use it, you have to get my permission
> first. You can't use an
> author's work without their permission - well you
> can't use my name without my
> permission.

<blah blah>

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO

RoboHelp Studio maximizes your Help authoring power by combining
RoboHelp Office and RoboDemo, so you can easily create professional
Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and demos.

Find out more about RoboHelp Studio at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com