Troubleshoot Page Numbering & Section Breaks (Win XP)

Subject: Troubleshoot Page Numbering & Section Breaks (Win XP)
From: ptietjen -at- vt -dot- edu
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 15:28:17 -0600

I'm using Word 2002 (XP-Home Ed.) and for some reason, I'm having problems
with the section breaks and page headers.

Specifically, I have a document with 4 sections but I can't get the page
headers to Suppress on the first page of each new section.

Here are my sections:
Sec. 1: Transmittal memo (1 page only)
Sec. 2: Title Page (1 page only)
Sec. 3: Document body (22 pages, but I want to suppress the header on the
first page of this Sec. 3)
Sec. 4: Appendix (3 pages)

I'd appreciate any suggestions. Thanks much
Phil

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO

RoboHelp Studio maximizes your Help authoring power by combining
RoboHelp Office and RoboDemo, so you can easily create professional
Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and demos.

Find out more about RoboHelp Studio at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com