Re: Motivation + career path

Subject: Re: Motivation + career path
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- editors-writers -dot- info>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 12:50:22 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "Erika Yanovich" <ERIKA_y -at- rad -dot- com>

Could some kind soul enlighten me about the meaning of 'business analyst'?
What does a business analyst do?

---------------------
Response from Bonnie Granat:

This is a good beginning site for information:
http://www.businessanalystsolutions.com/what_is_a_business_analyst.htm

It seems to me that "business analyst" might be a possible lateral move for
some technical writers, depending on their level of technical expertise and
depending on the level of technical expertise required for any specific
business analyst job. Some jobs evidently require minimal technical experience
and lots of experience in the kinds of things that technical communicators do
well.

Bonnie Granat
Granat Editorial Services
http://www.editors-writers.info

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO

RoboHelp Studio maximizes your Help authoring power by combining
RoboHelp Office and RoboDemo, so you can easily create professional
Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and demos.

Find out more about RoboHelp Studio at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com