RE: RE: Interviewing "under the hood"?

Subject: RE: RE: Interviewing "under the hood"?
From: Sean Brierley <seanb_us -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 20:01:44 -0700 (PDT)

The question was, I think, about balancing facing
pages so they had the same depth.

Cheers,

Sean

--- "Susan W. Gallagher" <sgallagher5 -at- cox -dot- net> wrote:

> I can't imagine any situation, in either Word or
> Frame,
> where I'd insert a blank paragraph mark into text to
> change
> pagination. IME, one can accomplish the same thing
> by adding
> a "keep with the following paragraph" override to a
> para with
> text in it. Then, if the pagination changes, you
> really
> haven't done any damage at all. (...or maybe it's
> just me?)
> -Sue Gallagher

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO

RoboHelp Studio maximizes your Help authoring power by combining
RoboHelp Office and RoboDemo, so you can easily create professional
Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and demos.

Find out more about RoboHelp Studio at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com