Re: Unabridged dictionary

Subject: Re: Unabridged dictionary
From: "Diane Evans" <diane_evans -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 06:38:55 -0700

>(OK, OK. All I really want to know is, should I pay money for the unabridged, or just keep using the free dictionary.)

My favorite on-line dictionary is GuruNet, formerly Atomica. (http://www.gurunet.com/) It searches several on-line dictionaries at once, and allows google searches as well. I've never had a need for an unabridged dictionary, but since I work in software development (not end-user documentation) most of our words don't appear there anyway!

Diane Evans
Technical Writer

Washington State Coordinator, Tombstone Project
http://www.rootsweb.com/~cemetery/washing.html

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO

RoboHelp Studio maximizes your Help authoring power by combining RoboHelp Office and RoboDemo, so you can easily create professional Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and demos.

Find out more about RoboHelp Studio at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com